Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Learning in Lincoln

I'm at an NSEA (Nebraska State Education Association) training session in Lincoln for the first part of this week. I actually have learned some stuff, plus I've found out what our local teacher's union should be doing & stuff I should be doing.

Just started my two online classes--Intro to Media Studies, which will be okay and Copyright, Fair Use & Ethics, which at first I thought would be pretty boring, but after reading some of the court cases & their decisions, it reminded me why I like the academia world so much. Lord I'm a geek.

I'm sure Josh is living the good life while I'm away. He's told me he watered all of the vegetables & flowers. Before I left my tomatoes were just starting to bloom. With the salmonella scare, hopefully I have some soon.

No comments: