Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2: How we have changed


Why is it that I create lesson plans, but forget and decide to have blow dryer hair on a day when kids will take pictures and post to their blogs?

Anyway, today's post is how we have changed over the past year. I know most of the high school kids think they haven't changed, but especially those who are freshmen or those who are seniors generally change the most.

As for me, believe it or not, I haven't grown any taller. Also, I've given over some of the cooking reins to my husband, which is huge for both of us. Last night he had made chili. Guess I need to tell him what we're having in the morning or the night before so he can cook. I really enjoy cooking, but during this time of year I'm home so little that to give over the cooking to him is a big deal.

Another change for me is I think I'm becoming a gamer--nothing hard core, but I've actually played games on not only the Wii, but also the PS3.

1 comment:

CierraKatherine said...

Well I think you look just fine with your blow dryer hair. You look Beautiful! :)