Sunday, January 10, 2010

So begins another semester

Since I will have my high school kids blogging again, I thought it time to update my own blog. They will be creating these blogs later this week, but in the meantime, I'll post a sample of a short entry on my break time and how I wasted time.

During my break from school at the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010, I found that I have a tremendous amount of free time. I had plenty of time to play my new video game, Super Mario Brothers. However, I probably spent too much time playing this game, as I had to use lots of 'continues' to keep myself going. Seriously, I'm at 50 continues and counting. Not only did I play Super Mario Brothers, but I also played some Mario Kart and Dr. Mario, a game from when I was a kid. I thought I rocked at Dr. Mario, but I only beat Josh 1 out of every 5 games or so. I am hoping that we have at least one more snow day so I can refresh my skills again.

No comments: