Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 3

I missed day 2 as I was trying to finalize all of the info for the speech meet. Most of the kids blogged about their life as it related to an infomercial. Some just told us about an infomercial, while some talked about random crap.

Today's topic is to tell the blogging world about the weekend. So, without further ado...

Friday night I was at school until around 7:15 finishing last minute stuff for the Bluejay Invite. Fortunately LO was picked up by Josh around 6:45, so she didn't have to be here more than 45 minutes.

Saturday was spent at school running the Bluejay Invite. My kids did well, with the varsity team finishing 2nd. See all of the results at Speechwire. Hubby made supper, so after I finally was home, I pretty much did nothing Saturday night.

Sunday we went to the farm after church. Was supposed to be a quick trip...but I ended up sitting in the car with LO for over 90 minutes. She was sleeping while I read the paper. Too bad the car had to idle for so long though. Since we didn't get done at the farm until almost 2, we had Chinese for lunch. LO's nap schedule was off, so she was up 3 times last night.

Life is good.

More later.

No comments: