Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 5--what I would do with a snow day


For those of us not getting snow right now, we wish we were so we could get a snow day. Wishful thinking. Anyway, today's blog topic is to include a picture of yourself from today (taken today in Photo Booth), then respond in your blog what you would do with a snow day.

My answer:

LO & I would stay at home. Maybe when she takes a nap I would take one with her. Mid day and mid week naps are great.

We'd also try some vegetables, as she has taken pretty well to cereal. That's rice cereal, not Frosted Flakes, for those who don't know anything about baby foods.

I'd also actually cook dinner rather than do the rush thing of something quick with hamburger.

Maybe next week...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You look GREAT! I hope you're enjoying your snow day(s). I'm certain you had to have had at least one this week. :)