Monday, February 9, 2009

7 Choices made over the weekend

Today's blog will be for everyone to discuss 7 Choices they made over the weekend. They will need to label the choices as "good" or "not so good."

Also today is 80's/Retro Day for FCCLA week. I swear, it took about 1/2 a bottle of hairspray to tease & make big hair. Also wore the two pair of socks, killer shades, cuffed jeans, Josh's old wrestling jacket, and the class ring. What a hoot just looking through the old stuff mom sent home with me. This is like 5th grade all over again.

Choice 1--good--going to Norfolk Friday night to get shopping done for Chad's birthday, as well as Jerry & Maxine's anniversary. You can buy anything at Target.

Choice 2--bad--going to sleep late on Friday night. We had to leave at 6 a.m. for the speech meet in West Point. Seriously though, I woke up before my alarm so I was up at 4:00. Ridiculous.

Choice 3--good--had a wonderful sub for lunch on Saturday. Could have had greasy cold pizza, but I chose a bit healthier sub.

Choice 4--good--going to the boys' conference basketball game. Even though they lost, the game was excellent. Besides, a rematch will take place this Saturday in a regular season meet.

Choice 5--good--woke up early enough to have a nice long shower before going to visit the nephews.

Choice 6--good--had an extra large slice of ice cream cake. Excellent on all levels.

Choice 7--bad--started to fall asleep on the sofa last night, so of course I got up and did some other stuff to get ready for 80's day (made friendship pins for my shoes) but then I wasn't tired and fell asleep later.

No comments: