Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If I were a superhero...

If I were a superhero, I would be sure to have a super cool sidekick. The sidekick would be more than just an errand runner. My sidekick would do all of the tasks that I really dislike doing. My house would always be clean because, let's face it, in Pierce, I wouldn't need to help fight much crime. Therefore, in order for my sidekick to earn her/his wage, they would need to do something in the down time.

Not only would I have a super cool sidekick, but I also would have a stunning costume in which everyone would be ultra envious. I definitely would not have a cape, as the cape could get caught in too many areas. I have trouble enough with a scarf.

No need for a secret lair where I would change into my costume. I'd like to mimic Wonder Woman and always wear my costume underneath. The benefits would be twofold--I would be warmer in this always cool place where I teach and if the costume is stunning, it would have to make the clothes over the top look stunning.

No comments: