Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If I were a food, I would be...

Yet another day from the seniors--describe yourself as a food, and why you would be that food. Speaking of why, that backs up our use of logical reasoning we've been talking about in relationship to persuasive speaking.

So my food--this is like a bad icebreaker activity at summer camp--would be lime sherbet. Why? Well, lime sherbet has many uses beside just regular eating. It can be used in making punches or desserts. I definitely reflect this, as I am very versatile in many situations. Plus it is always yummy any time of the year--this reflects how I am so wonderful any time of the year.

Persuasive speaking can be so much fun. Hopefully the students are able to learn more about their topics through their research. The organization process really aids in the writing of quality speeches.

No comments: