Friday, January 16, 2009

Dani's choice for the challenge

Dani chose our blog topic for today--favorite bands and/or artists.

My number one favorite artist is Kenny Loggins--hello, Footloose & Caddyshack...plus he has some good slower songs.

Number 2--old blue eyes himself--Sinatra

Number 3--Harry Connick, Jr, plus he's pretty okay to look at

Number 4--Nickelback--included in my golf cart tunes

Number 5--Tom Petty

Number 6--Van Halen

Number 7--Bob Marley--his music makes me feel like I live in a warm place although it's frigid here.

Number 8--Quiet Riot--had the tape as a kid

Number 9--Metallica

Number 10--Beatles

Now, if you asked my husband, he would reply that Air Supply is my favorite band...seriously, he actually said this before one of our wedding showers.

The Bluejay Speech Invite is tomorrow. Pretty under control and ready to go for tomorrow. Sleep will be my main priority on Sunday.

No comments: