Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yet another favorite

Marcus chose the topic of favorite sport and why. Some day we will not have the topics of "favorites," but until then I'll comply.

To watch, hockey is my favorite sport to watch. I mean, seriously, how awesome is it to see people slam into each other, then rip off their pads and jerseys only to beat on each other some more. Not once have I been to a hockey game and not seen blood.

Other sports that are okay to watch are volleyball, basketball, and some football. I probably say these because I have the most background knowledge of these sports.

To play, my favorite sport is cart golf. Seriously, if I were any good, would I be a teacher? So without a cart, a 9 hole round of golf might take something like 3 hours to play. That would be ridiculous. Besides, without a cart, how would I listen to tunes?

We are now at the halfway point of our challenge. Tomorrow starts the downhill slide.

No comments: