Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Favorite Class

So today's topic choice comes from Shawn...he wants us to name our favorite class and why that class is our favorite.

Really I have a hard time deciding which class would be my favorite. I really liked some of my college professors. Probably one of my favorite professors in journalism was Carol Lomicky. Even though her classes were really tough--and early in the morning--I learned a lot from her. She was a great teacher.

In English, I really enjoyed the classes I had with Mike Benzel & Susanne George. Both encouraged free thought, which I know made me love literature even more.

I had a few other classes in general studies that had okay profs--Peter Longo in Political Science--although the class was still about thoughts & theories of some long dead people, it was interesting. Carol Lily (sp possibly) was another great professor in World History. Actually incorporated literature to make history come alive and have some meaning.

High school must be too far gone, or no one really impressed me.

No comments: