Friday, January 23, 2009

School lunches

I'm pretty sure Dan picked the topic of school lunches because he is anxiously awaiting lunch time. Although today's lunch is something with gravy. Yuck. Finally I remembered to bring my lunch. I was on a 5 day school lunch cycle. Really not good for me.

We were noticing in another class how blah the lunch menu is for January. We really could use less patty/processed stuff. Doubt that will happen though, as funding is always an issue. Just once I'd like to have fresh fruit. This time of year, about the only thing we get are oranges.

We're working on thesis statements and also researching for our informative speeches today. Hopefully all students can be successful in their quest for finding information.

1 comment:

Logan Sudbeck said...

I agree with your opinion of having less processed stuff. Our lunches should have fresh foods that are made that day.